Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Billy Roper's AJC Follow Up Interview

Follow up Interview...
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reporter sent me some follow-up interview questions, these focusing on me personally. First his questions, then my response:

"Thanks, Mr. Roper.

As you know, you have critics. Among them are those who claim you espouse a violent brand of pro-white rhetoric.

So let me ask you directly: Do you support violence to achieve your goals? Do you advocate violence against ethnic or religious minorities? Also, do you hold to your earlier statements of appreciation regarding the culprits of the Sept. 11 attacks?

Thanks,
Chris Joyner
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution"

My response:

To

Joyner, Chris (CMG-Atlanta)

Message body
Chris,

Fourteen years ago, I made a hasty and ill-considered comment in the hours immediately following the 9/11 attack. Those comments, taken out of context, have understandably been offered up to me innumerable times since then. As I've consistently stated, I regret the remark, immeasurably. Of course, I've said and done a lot of things since then that an intrepid reporter might inquire about, if they wished to focus on myself rather than the upcoming rally in an ad hominem, beyond what's logged on the SPLC website, you know. But yes, like probably yourself and everyone else, from Barack Obama to Hillary Clinton, I erred in judgement and speaking once, a decade and a half ago. Now, can we talk about something that's happened this decade? Like the many thousands of White people who have been raped and murdered by blacks, perhaps? Because you know, Chris, it's not people like me who want to let thousands of Muslim immigrants into our nation under the guise of 'refugees'. It's liberals, the same liberals who oppose people like myself and the other patriots who will be attending the ‪#‎rockstonemountain‬ rally April 23rd. If people with views like mine or our Founding Fathers still had control over our nation, 9/11 and the San Bernadino terrorist attack would never have happened...because they wouldn't have been here to commit them.

As to your other question, I no more espouse or support violence to achieve our goals of securing the existence of our people and a future for White children, than any other patriot. Anyone who does espouse violence is either foolish, or more likely, an agent provocateur actually working for the government. I am an advocate of using our Constitutionally protected rights to petition the government for a redress of grievances. If there is a picture honoring Robert Matthews or Samuel Adams on any website or page associated with me, then that is because I honor the men, their courage, and their ideals. It doesn't mean that I'm about to dump a boatload of tea into a harbor or throw snowballs at soldiers, or that I encourage others to do so.

The most violence I see occurring against 'ethnic and religious minorities' is being perpetrated against Whites, every day, most often in areas where they are already the minority. You know what interstate exits in Atlanta are safe for you to take after dark, and which ones aren't, and why, don't you, Chris?
-Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment