Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Atlanta newspaper nerd Attacks Billy Roper Part 3


    Okay, I admit it. I LOVE jousting with liberal reporters. This one didn't know when to give up. Here he goes again:
"Thank you, Mr. Roper. As a journalist, rely on a number of sources, but no source is better than a primary source, which is why I asked you.
This answer equivocates somewhat:
...
“As to your other question, I no more espouse or support violence to achieve our goals of securing the existence of our people and a future for White children, than any other patriot.”
I think you are clear in the following sentence, but it also begs the question: At what point would “any other patriot” espouse violence to meet their goals?
Also, I wondered if the date of the planned rally had any significance?"

Chris Joyner
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
My response:
To
Joyner, Chris (CMG-Atlanta)
Message body
"Chris,
      Of course, I can't speak for any other patriot. Can you speak for any other journalist? What if the first amendment, which you rely upon for your livelihood and your freedom, and is presumably a cherished and valued protection, was taken away? Can you speak for whether any other journalists would violate the law in order to print or broadcast what they perceived as the truth? Would any other journalist perhaps resist those sent to smash the presses and burn the copies and wipe the hard drives?
If they did, would they be morally wrong to do so?Contrast that hypothetical curtailment of the first amendment with the slow and insidious genocide of America's founding people, and weigh what it is that you truly value.
      But, hypothetically, the question for a frog of when he should hop out of a pan of heating water, or the question which the Continental Congress faced in 1775, are very similar, aren't they? Personally, I believe that the widening gulf in values and identity, as well as culture and interests, between the races, will result in the Balkanization of America. You should read my book 'The Balk' for a discussion of this coming phenomenon. I'll attach a free e-book copy to this, as a Christmas present.
     The significance of the April 23rd date is that it is the weekend closest to Confederate Memorial Day in Georgia, which I believe falls on the 25th of April next year.
Best Regards and Merry Christmas,
"Billy"

No comments:

Post a Comment